We assure you that we make every effort to ensure full security of the personal data we process, as well as to meet all other requirements resulting from the provisions governing the protection of personal data, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), i.e. the so-called “GDPR”.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Association of the European Institute of Labor Mobility with its registered office in Krakow at pl. Wolnica 13/10 [31-060 Kraków], registered in the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków [XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register] under KRS number: 0000480239, NIP: 6762470670, REGON: 122976235 (“Association”, “ADO”) .
2. We are not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer, but in all matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Depending on the relationship we have or under what circumstances we obtained your personal data, the purposes and grounds for data processing may differ. As a rule, data is processed:
in order to accept you as a member of the Association;
in order to conclude a contract between us and perform this contract;
in order to perform the contract for the entity where you are employed;
in order to perform the obligations set out in the law – in particular accounting regulations, tax regulations, the law on associations and the law on employers’ organizations, the law on public benefit activities and volunteer work, the law on lobbying activities;
in order to provide us with the possibility of pursuing claims and defending against claims that may be directed against us;
in order to answer inquiries regarding the Association’s offer and membership in the Association.
If you would like to read detailed information on the purposes and grounds for the processing of personal data, please select the appropriate clause from the list below.
Information clause for members of the Association
Information clause for persons contacting the Association in order to obtain information about the offer and membership
Information clause for principals
4. You have the right to request from us access to your personal data, rectification and deletion, as well as – restriction of processing.
If, in your opinion, we process personal data contrary to the provisions, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you have additional rights (e.g. the right to transfer data or the right to object to processing), information on this subject can be found in the information clause relevant to you.
5. If we are joint controllers, you can exercise your rights in relation to all joint controllers of personal data.
6. The recipients of your personal data will be entities to which we are obliged to transfer data on the basis of applicable law as well as entities providing IT, accounting, HR, consulting or auditing services, courier, transport or postal services for us, our members, principals (including their representatives) or other entities such as domestic and foreign associations and unions as well as research and scientific centers or other entities such as state and local government administration bodies.
7. The period of data storage depends on the basis on which we process the data. This issue is described in detail in individual information clauses.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (i.e. outside the European Economic Area) or to international organizations. If necessary, in particular in the case of maintaining relations with contractors from outside the European Economic Area, supplementary information in this regard will be provided to you separately.
9. We do not use virtual disks. If necessary, supplementary information in this regard will be provided to you separately, because potentially your personal data may then be transferred outside the European Economic Area. The basis for the transfer in all cases is the decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016, stating the appropriate level of data protection in the “Privacy Shield” program. If you would like to obtain a copy of the data to be transferred, you can contact us at the address indicated in point 1 or 2.